Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Quitting Facebook

GettyImages-1136153632

As far as her use of Twitter, Ocasio-Cortez says she will still be there for her followers at a more a moderate level.

"I truly do not have one yet".

"You refuse to cosponsor the 9/11 Victim's Compensation Fund, yet have the audacity to drum resentment towards Ilhan w/completely out-of-context quotes", she said.

Ocasio-Cortez publicized the decision during a taping of the "Skullduggery" podcast, criticizing the medium.

Her Instagram usage has prompted other senators like Elizabeth Warren to attempt similarly relatable Instagram lives, such as a video in which Warren awkwardly drank a beer and chatted with fans in her kitchen. "I hope to play a facilitating role in this conversation and a supportive role in this conversation". She added, "Everyone always cites this number and it is nearly completely unsubstantiated and it nearly feels like it only comes from Amazon". I mean, Amazon made a deal to create a new corporate headquarters in NY (and Virginia).

"But I'm primarily a Yankees fan", Ocasio-Cortez said.

Isikoff noted she seemed decidedly unenthusiastic about the prospect of a Biden candidacy. "I think that Netanyahu is a Trump-like figure, and I think that we-there are so many ways to approach this issue. I'm the guy who went overseas to make sure this never happens again, to take the fight to the enemy that committed these attacks", Crenshaw responded.

Former Vice President Joe Biden n Philadelphia. Pro-Israel activists, she said, were pushing members of Congress to have "allegiance to a foreign country".

'I also think what Elizabeth Warren has been bringing to the table is truly remarkable, truly remarkable and transformational, ' Ocasio-Cortez said.

Ocasio-Cortez's remarks came in response to a fundraising email solicitation from the Ohio Federation of College Republicans with the subject line: "AOC is a domestic terrorist".

"I personally gave up Facebook, which was kind of a big deal because I started my campaign on Facebook", Ocasio-Cortez continued. "I think that, if a window opens and I feel like I can do well, and do better, and offer more to people, then I would consider it. But ..." But I don't have like a 10-year plan or a five-year plan or anything'.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Barcelona In Drab Draw Before Champions League Clash With Man Utd
Apr 16, 2019 - 05:19
The first leg was a fairly tame affair and even though Barcelona dominated the game, they weren't at their sharp best. Juventus had a chance to equalise in stoppage time but full-back Mattia De Sciglio headed wide from a free-kick.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tiger Woods wins Masters to claim first major since 2008
Apr 16, 2019 - 04:46
The next question is whether he can get three more to tie Nicklaus. "I felt in control of my long game and it really paid off". At the end of the Nike ad, a very young Woods is seen on camera saying: "I'm going to beat Jack Nicklaus ".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Harry Kane to miss 3 months, Dele Alli has fracture
Apr 16, 2019 - 03:47
Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane may have to consider having surgery on his injured ankle, a leading surgeon has said. Pochettino admitted he is "not optimistic" Alli will feature on Saturday after the midfielder fractured his hand in two parts.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Notre Dame, Paris: Your memories
Apr 16, 2019 - 03:41
First lady Melania Trump said it was heartbreaking to see the fire. "Deeply saddened by the news of the fire at Notre Dame". Noble in architecture and art, it has always been a symbol of the transcendent human spirit as well as our longing for God.

Messenger Might Go Back To The Main Facebook App
Apr 15, 2019 - 06:53
The end result is so that users might use only one of Facebook's properties to communicate with others within the same ecosystem. To me, Messenger was always inextricably linked to Facebook , and having to download it as a separate app is annoying.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Gantz concedes; Israeli PM Netanyahu secures 5th term
Apr 15, 2019 - 06:40
This means that Netanyahu has more allies on the right of the political spectrum with which he can form a coalition. The president added an optimistic prediction for progress towards peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top CDC finds 78 new measles cases as outbreak sprints toward record
Apr 15, 2019 - 06:26
Other affected states include Washington with 36 measles cases, MI with 34 cases, California with 16 and New Jersey with 11. Most of the NY cases involved unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated individuals, according to de Blasio's office.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top The Most Affordable Tesla Model 3 Costs $53,700 Online
Apr 15, 2019 - 05:38
Standard Range cars can be upgraded to Standard Plus cars at any time, but Tesla didn't say how much that would cost. The automotive company has begun leasing its popular auto in an effort to start a Tesla Model 3 taxi service.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Lakers looking at Lue, Williams for head job
Apr 15, 2019 - 05:15
Walton and Divac are reportedly now in the late stages of finalizing a multi-year agreement for the head coaching position. Not many Lakers observers questioned Walton's man-management abilities, but his tactical acumen was widely criticized.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tornado watch issued for central and eastern Kentucky
Apr 15, 2019 - 04:57
Tornado warnings and watches were posted in the state Saturday night as the severe weather exited MS into Alabama. Downed trees and damage to buildings and a transmission tower were reported, said meteorologist Monique Sellers.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Previewing the Toronto Raptors series with the Orlando Magic
Apr 14, 2019 - 03:58
The Toronto Raptors will be without forward OG Anunoby for the duration of their first-round playoff series . Odds provided by Bet365 ; for a full-set of today's sports betting odds , access them at USA TODAY Sports .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Luke Walton On The Verge Of Landing New Coaching Job
Apr 14, 2019 - 03:28
Much of Wednesday I was on the phone with people who know the Lakers well, and they all agreed Johnson was an abysmal hire. In Williams' Pelicans tenure, he had a 173-221 record and made the playoffs twice, in his first and last seasons there.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Israeli PM poised for record 5th term
Apr 14, 2019 - 02:51
As of now, the right-wing Likud party headed by Netanyahu and the opposition centrist block Kahol-lavan are in the lead. Mr Trump predicted a boost to his administration's promised plan for a settlement to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top LeBron James, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony watch Dwyane Wade's last National Basketball Association game
Apr 14, 2019 - 02:39
He played 36 minutes, dribbling out the shot clock the final time he had the ball before checking out with 10 seconds remaining. I was looking at retiring before I came back, and he helped nudge me to go on this tour.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy Carries Out 1st Commercial Mission
Apr 12, 2019 - 10:47
Lockheed Martin built the satellite, along with a second one, for Arabsat as part of a batch of contracts worth $650 million. The boosters can then be refurbished and used again, which SpaceX says drastically reduces the cost of spaceflight.